Senior Bus Ride Program
Since March 1, 2006 Richmond Township has provided door-to-door service to Richmond and Burton Township Seniors (age 50+).
To schedule an appointment, call 815-678-0077 (Supervisor's Office).
- Reservations must be made with a 24 hour notice and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hours of Service: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Others hours scheduled as needed.
- Each passenger who requires a personal assistant must register and reserve a seat with the dispatcher for both people.
- Please allow 1/2 hour window for pick-up and drop-off times
- Rates for around trip ride.
- $3 Fares: Richmond, Spring Grove, Genoa City Wi.
- $4 Fares: Johnsburg, Wonder Lake
- $5 Fares: Antioch, Fox Lake, Hebron, McHenry, Twin Lakes, Wi.
- $6 Fares: Woodstock, Burlington, Wi., Crystal Lake, Lake Geneva Wi.
- Services will not be denied based on inability to pay.
- Tipping is NOT allowed.
Making a Difference:
Richmond Township Drivers have held many fundraisers on their own time to provide functions at no or little cost.
Richmond Township has designed a more efficient schedule to sustain the longevity of the transportation program while meeting our Seniors needs! New rates may be charged due to the rising costs, but we are always committed to securing a viable program for our seniors in the future.
A twenty mile radius of travel has been set from Richmond Twonship office. This applies to medical and therapy appointments only. Shopping Day and Errand Day have set times and days.
- Senior Services Grant Commission of McHenry County
- Richmond Township Town Fund
- Burton Township
- Donations & Bequests
Passengers requiring personal assistants must register and reserve a seat with the dispatcher for both people.